ChemMax® 2 - Quality, Value, Durability with the Proven Protection of Saranex® 23P Barrier Film.
Next-Level Chemical Protection with a 3-Layer Technology
ChemMax® 2 fabric is useful in protecting against hazardous chemicals and contaminants found in the workplace and is a superior and economical chemical protective suit developed using the knowledge and expertise that you have come to expect from Lakeland.
The unparalleled strength and softness features a Saranex® 23P film on two layers of a unique bi-component spunbond nonwoven substrate which provides protection for chemical mixing and handling, environmental cleanup, hazardous materials remediation and response, pharmaceutical manufacturing, general industry.
Push-Lock® Glove System
Lakeland exclusive Push-Lock® Glove system ensures a safe, accurate and secure connection between your glove and ChemMax 2 garments. The re-usable Push-Lock system is versatile and can be worn with any chemical suit that demands a secure connection.
Watch the video on the simple Push-Lock (formally known as "Push-Fit") connection process now:
ChemMax® 2 Brand Features
- Moderate to high level chemical protection
- Bound and sealed seam configurations
- 2-layer (PP/PE) substrate
- 20% stronger than competitive fabrics
ChemMax® 2 Documents
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Bound & Sealed
- Materials: Saranex® 23P film with two layers of a unique bi-component spunbond nonwoven substrate
- Garment Configurations: Coveralls, Jacket, Pants, Encapsulated Suits
- Fabric Testing: Numerous Chemicals including the ASTM F1001 recommended list
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- High Exposure / High Risk (Heat Sealed Seam only)
- Hazmat, Non-certified (Heat Sealed Seam Only)
- Environmental Clean Up
- Chemical Handling