Interceptor® Plus - First Line Defense Against Extreme Chemical Hazards. Now Supported by PermaSURE®
Interceptor® Plus is the apex of Lakeland Industries’ chemical protective clothing line. Manufactured to both Level A and CE Type 1 requirements and available in encapsulating and non-encapsulating configurations, there is an Interceptor® Plus style for your needs be it gas, vapor, aerosol, liquids, harmful contaminants or particulate protection.
This next generation of Interceptor® fabric is now compatible with the PermaSURE® Toxicity Risk Modeller, giving you access to the most comprehensive chemical database in the industry.
Advantages of PermaSURE® :
- Free, mobile-friendly online tool
- Models permeation rates and provides safe-use times by incorporating environmental, temperature and chemical exposure factors.
- State-of-the-art technology developed initially by leading Polymer chemists for defense forces to quickly determine which suits are needed for various chemical warfare agents and dual use chemicals.
- Based on the known molecular characteristics and behavior of 4000+ chemicals interacting with Interceptor® Plus fabric.
Interceptor® Plus Brand Features
- Made from a high strength nonwoven with non-halogenated films on either side.
- High loft, polyester, buffer/diffusion layer in the center
- Specifically developed for protection against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals.
- Lab tested against more than 100 chemicals. More than 90% with no observed permeation after eight hours of continuous contact.
- Brand Details
- Chemical Data
- Seam Types: Double taped/sealed
- Garment Materials: Proprietary film; Needle punch PET; EVOH
- Face Shield Materials: 40 mil PVC; 10 mil Teflon (PTFE)
- Colors: Blue and gray (gray made to order, only)
- Garment Configurations: Encapsulated level A with regular and wide-view face shield options, coveralls
- High Exposure | High Risk
- Hazmat, Non-Certified
- Ammonia Response