Interceptor® Plus Fully Encapsulated – Rear Entry – Wide Visor – Type 1a/Level A
If you’re interested in availability, please speak with a Lakeland product specialist or your local distributor.
Powered by Permasure®; Simple to use toxicity modeller app offering instant safe-use times accounting for temperature and chemical toxicity for over 4000 chemicals.
- Multi-layer, high barrier fabric for protection against a wide range of hazardous liquid and gaseous chemicals. Yet very soft and flexible material for enhanced comfort.
- Fabric weight 365gsm.
- INT650W code; rear entry / wide vision visor option.
- Superior design featuring double-taped seams (inside & out).
- Two-layer visor; (inner teflon and outer PVC layers) with unique etched seam-sealing technology for high chemical barrier.
- Two layer chemical glove system: inner chemical glove with outer barrier 27mil butyl glove.
- Tested against a full range of chemical warfare agents for anti-terror and civil defence operations.
- Two rear mounted exhaust valves.
- Attached sock boot with boot overflaps.
- Every Interceptor™ suit is gas-tight tested before leaving the factory. Pressure test kits are available separately.
Features: Tape sealed seams, Expanded back for SCBA, 2 exhaust ports with shroud, Attached sock boots with boot flaps, Double storm flap with hook and loop closure, Rear entry, Fully encapsulated rear entry vapor-protective Level A suit, Wide Vision Visor