Pyrolon® TPCR is all you need!
Pyrolon® TPCR is unique. A limited life, multi-risk coverall which offers protection against multiple hazards including, chemical splash and spray, flames and heat, welding and allied processes, Arc-flash (with an extremely high protection level of 22 cals). In addition it is anti-static and is coloured bright orange for easy identification. It is also tough and whilst classed as a limited life garment sufficiently durable to last several uses where not contaminated. Pyrolon® base fabric is a felt-like needle-punched nonwoven making use of a unique FR fibre based on viscose with an FR PCV film laminated to it to provide chemical protection. The density of the material provides excellent flame and heat protective properties – evidenced by its very high protection factor of 22 cals against arc flash heat.
Pyrolon® TPCR does not need to be worn with a separate thermal protective garment, as it is an effective protection against heat and flame in itself.
Pyrolon® TPCR Brand Features
- Meets EN 11612 and EN 11611.
- Multi-risk protection limited life coverall with excellent heat protective properties and chemical protective properties
- Chemical barrier film with taped seams for Type 3 & 4 protection
- Dense fabric means excellent arc-flash protection with high ATPV of 22 cals.
- Tough and durable can be used several times
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Stitched and taped seam
- Materials: Proprietary FR treated needle punched non-woven fabric coated with an FR PVC Film. 330 gsm.
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with elastic hood, wrists and ankles. Double storm flap front fastening
- Colours: Orange with grey seams
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- On-site temporary contractors – supply all protection required in one suit
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 11612 Flame & Heat Protection
- EN 11611 Welding & Allied Processes
- EN 61482-1-2 Arc-Flash