Interceptor® Plus - First Line Defense Against Extreme Chemical Hazards. Now Supported by PermaSURE®
Interceptor® Plus is the apex of Lakeland Industries’ chemical protective clothing line. Manufactured to both Level A and CE Type 1 requirements and available in encapsulating and non-encapsulating configurations, there is an Interceptor® Plus style for your needs be it gas, vapor, aerosol, liquids, harmful contaminants or particulate protection.
This next generation of Interceptor® fabric is now compatible with the PermaSURE® Toxicity Risk Modeller, giving you access to the most comprehensive chemical database in the industry.
Advantages of PermaSURE® :
- Free, mobile-friendly online tool
- Models permeation rates and provides safe-use times by incorporating environmental, temperature and chemical exposure factors.
- State-of-the-art technology developed initially by leading Polymer chemists for defense forces to quickly determine which suits are needed for various chemical warfare agents and dual use chemicals.
- Based on the known molecular characteristics and behavior of 4000+ chemicals interacting with Interceptor® Plus fabric.
Interceptor® Plus Brand Features
- 10 layer multi-barrier fabric with non-woven diffusion layer creates protection against a wide range of high hazard chemicals
- Unique multi-layer fabric – 15% lighter than current commonly used limited life gas tight suits
- Stitched and double taped seams inside and out for high strength and security
- Lab tested against more than 100 chemicals. More than 90% with no observed permeation after eight hours of continuous contact.
- Double-layer North Silvershield® glove system with St Gomain One Glove® option
- Front or rear entry design options with standard and wide vision visor options
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Stitched seam and double taped
- Garment Configurations: Full integral encapsulating suit with attached boots, gloves, hood with visor and integral BA pouch to rear
- Colours: Blue as standard, Orange and grey to order
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Testing: Tested against full range of chemical warfare agents to European test
- Chemical clean-ups and spill management
- Protection against liquid and gaseous chemicals to Type 1
- Emergency Response Teams
- Civil defence and response