ChemMax® 4 Plus - Superior, Advanced Chemical Protection. Supported by PermaSURE® Data Technology
Powerful Protection From the Most Serious Chemicals
The next generation of ChemMax® 4 fabrics provides a new gateway to extensive chemical data like you've never had before. ChemMax 4 Plus is superior, advanced chemical protection, and is at the top-of-the-line for chemical protective clothing. Constructed with a 6 layer protective system, it will stand up to the toughest and most hazardous chemical environments.
Advantages of PermaSURE® - The Gateway to Extensive Chemical Data and Safe-Use Times
PermaSURE® Chemical Data Application Provides:
- Free, mobile-friendly online tool
- Models permeation rates and provides safe-use times by incorporating environmental, temperature and chemical exposure factors.
- State-of-the-art technology developed initially by leading Polymer chemists for defense forces to quickly determine which suits are needed for various chemical warfare agents and dual-use chemicals.
- Based on the known molecular characteristics and behavior of 4000+ chemicals interacting with ChemMax® 4 Plus. Read more about PermaSURE®
ChemMax 4 Plus Garment Configurations
ChemMax 4 Plus products offer heat sealed seams with a range of configurations including coveralls with respirator-fit hoods and encapsulated suits, all compatible with the PermaSURE® Toxicity Risk Modeler.
Push-Lock® Glove System
Lakeland exclusive Push-Lock® Glove system ensures a safe, accurate and secure connection between your glove and ChemMax 4 Plus garments. The re-usable Push-Lock system is versatile and can be worn with any chemical suit that demands a secure connection.
Watch the video on the simple Push-Lock (formally known as "Push-Fit") connection process now:
ChemMax® 4 Plus Brand Features
- Extremely high chemical hold-out
- All ASTM F1001 chemical >480 minutes
- Softest, most flexible multi-film fabric on the market
ChemMax® 4 Plus Documents
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Heat sealed
- Materials: Spun bonded polypropylene & Proprietary barrier film
- Colors: Tan, Yellow
- Garment Configurations: Coveralls, Jacket, Pants, Encapsulated Suits
- Fabric Testing: Numerous Chemicals including the ASTM F1001 recommended list
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- High Exposure | High Risk
- Hazmat, Non-Certified
- Chemical Handling