ChemMax® 1 - Your First Level of Chemical Protection
ChemMax 1 is constructed with a unique polyethylene barrier film and a continuous filament polypropylene nonwoven fabric. ChemMax 1 garments bar many harmful contaminants from penetrating to inner clothing. Available with serged, bound and sealed seams for scalability.
ChemMax 1 provides economical, lightweight protection against most industrial acid and base chemicals. Bloodborne pathogen and viral protection make it a cost effective option for waste water treatment facilities. ChemMax 1 also meets the requirements of EN-1149 for Electrostatic Properties.
ChemMax® 1 Brand Features
- Infectious Disease and BBP tested
- Available in multiple seam configurations
- Excellent Protection for High and Low PH Chemicals (Acids and Bases)
- Passes ASTM D6978 Fentanyl
ChemMax® 1 Documents
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Serged, Bound, & Heat Sealed
- Material: Polyethylene barrier film & Continuous filament polypropylene non-woven
- Garment Configurations: Coveralls, Jacket, Pants, Hoods, Apron, Boot Covers
- Testing: Numerous Chemicals including the ASTM F1001 recommended list; ASTM D6978 Fentanyl
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- Low Exposure, Low Risk Chemical Splash
- High Exposure / High Risk (Heat Sealed Seam only)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Waste Water Treatment
- Chemical Handling (Bound & Sealed Seam only)
ChemMax® 1 is not flame resistant and should not be used around heat, flame, sparks, or in potentially flammable or explosive environments. Garments made of ChemMax® 1 should have slip resistant or anti-slip materials, on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.