Tough and durable Type 5 & 6 protection with FR properties to EN 14116 (Index 1). Unlike standard disposables fabric will not ignite and burn when in contact with flames.
Pyrolon® XT features Lakeland’s unique viscose-based Pyrolon® base nonwoven fabric with an added nylon scrim to increase strength and durability for tougher Type 5 & 6 applications where FR properties are also required.
Disposable FR garments are designed to be worn over EN 11612 - certified Thermal Protective Garments without compromising thermal protection in the way that standard disposables will. Pyrolon® is uniquely engineered to char at temperatures lower than it's ignition point so that it will not ignite, propagate a flame or drip molten, burning debris.
Pyrolon has far more effective FR properties than FR SMS garments which have extremely limited and questionable FR abilities.
Features Lakeland's unique Super-B style with three-piece hood, inset sleeves and diamond crotch gusset for an ergonomically-styled coverall with excellent durability and wearability.
Pyrolon® XT Brand Features
- Pyrolon base fabric with higher strength for tough tasks - 70% Stronger than Pyrolon® Plus 2
- Soft and flexible fabric
- Highly breathable so comfortable to wear
- Combined superior FR properties and liquid / dust protective properties
- Lakeland “Super-B” style pattern – ergonomically styled and sized for generous fit and superior freedom of movement
- Ce Type 56 Sel Guide De
- Ce Type 56 Sel Guide Es
- Ce Type 56 Sel Guide Fr
- Ce Type 56 Sel Guide Gb
- Ce Type 56 Sel Guide Nl
- Ce Type 56 Sel Guide Pl
- Ce Size Diagram 2018
- Ce Pyrolon Xt Pds De Pdf
- Ce Pyrolon Xt Pds En 1
- Ce Pyrolon Xt Pds Es Pdf 1
- Ce Pyrolon Xt Pds Fr
- Ce Pyrolon Xt Pds Nl
- Ce Pyrolon Xt Pds Pl
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Serged
- Materials: Mix of viscose, rayon and FR treatment. 101 gsm
- Garment Configurations: Coveralls with elasticated hood, cuffs, waist and ankles. Also available in various partial bodt accessories such as lab coats, aprons, overshoes and overboots with non-slip soles
- Colours: Pale blue
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Pyrolon garments are designed to be worn OVER Thermal protective garments without compromising thermal protection and feature far superior FR properties compared with FR SMS. See Lakeland’s guide to FR disposables for more information.
- Dirt, Oil and Grease
- Hazardous Dry Particulates
- Welding, Cutting and Grinding
- Dry Particle - Aerosols
- Flammable Environments (Aerosol)
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
- EN 14116 (Flame retardency - Index 1)
Pyrolon® garments are engineered using a unique viscose based fibre that will not ignite or melt under normal conditions when in contact with flames. Certified to the EN 14116 FR standard they will not protect against heat and flames when worn without other FR protection* but are designed to be worn as secondary FR protection to provide chemical protection (through CE Types 3 to 6) over an EN 11612 FR protective suit without compromising thermal protection (which would be the case with standard polymer-based disposable garments). In fact test indicate wearing a Pyrolon® garment over a thermal protective garment may increase the total thermal protection whilst also providing the chemical protection needed. *Note: the exception is Pyrolon TPCR which also offers thermal protection to EN 11612.