Type 3 & 4 chemical protection featuring soft, durable and proven Saranex 23P barrier film... equivalent to protection offered by more expensive competitor products against 60% of chemicals tested!
ChemMAX® 2 uses Dow Saranex® 23P barrier film – soft, flexible and tried and tested around the world over decades.
ChemMAX® 2 fills the gap between the limited ranges offered by competitors and offers an extremely soft and flexible fabric with a more competitive option for many applications requiring chemical protection. Tests indicate ChemMAX® 2 offers equivalent or better permeation barrier than more expensive alternatives for 63% of chemicals tested! In addition it's mechanical strength properties are equal or better according to most CE measures.
This means in many applications where more expensive competitors are used ChemMAX 2 is a realistic alternative... and it is lighter, softer and more flexible so will enhance comfort levels... and reduce cost!
Download Lakeland’s Guide to the Selection of Chemical Protective Clothing to assist in improved selection of the best suit for the job and for permeation and physical properties comparisons.
ChemMax® 2 Brand Features
- Soft and flexible fabric for superior comfort
- Wide range of chemical barrier at cost-effective price
- Taped seam means a fully sealed seam against liquid and dust ingress
- Double zip / storm flap for secure protection to front fastening
- Double layer cushioned knee-pads for comfort and security
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 De
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 Es
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 Fr
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 Nl
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 Pl
- Ce Chem Select Guide Gb 2018
- Chemical Permeation Database Gb V2 Aug 2018
- Ce Size Diagram 2018
- Ce Chem Max 2 Pds De
- Ce Chem Max 2 Pds En
- Ce Chem Max 2 Pds Es
- Ce Chem Max 2 Pds Fr
- Ce Chem Max 2 Pds Nl
- Ce Chem Max 2 Pds Pl
- Ce Push Lock Leafle Est
- Ce Push Lock Leaflet Fr
- Ce Push Lock Leaflet De
- Ce Push Lock Leaflet Gb
- Ce Push Lock Leaflet Nl
- Ce Push Lock Leaflet Pl
- Brand Details
- Chemical Data
- Seam Types: Stitched and taped
- Material: Saranex® 23P film with two layers of a unique bi-component spunbond nonwoven substrate
- Garment Configurations: All ChemMax coveralls are available as coveralls with elasticated hood, cuffs and ankles, with or without attached feet and various Partial Body accessories including jackets, pants, lab coats and overboots with anti-slip soles.
- Colours: White with grey taped seams
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Testing: Permeation tested against a range of chemicals
- Chemical Handling
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- Oil-spill clean-ups
- Higher hazard chemical protection
- Contaminated land clearing
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
ChemMax® garments are flammable and should not be used around heat, flames or sparks. As they are certified to the anti-static standard EN 1149-5, they may be suitable for use in some explosive atmospheres, though be aware that anti-static treatments may wear off during use. For applications where chemical protection is worn over FR protective clothing, in applications with risk of contact with flames or heat or in high risk explosive atmospheres, consider using Pyrolon® garments rather than ChemMax®. Selection of the appropriate garment for an application is the final responsibility of the user and should be based on a comprehensive risk assessment conducted by a suitably qualified safety professional. Refer to the Lakeland "Guide to Chemical Suit Selection" for guidance.