ChemMax® 1 - Your First Level of Chemical Protection
ChemMax® 1 fabric is constructed using a polyethylene barrier film laminated to a continuous filament polypropylene nonwoven fabric.
ChemMax®1 garments provide lightweight and effective Type 3 & 4 protection against a broad range of commonly used chemicals. Stitched and taped seams, a double zip & storm flap, cushioned knee-pads and Lakeland’s unique Super-B style pattern combine to make an excellent fit and an ergonomically superior garment.
Download Lakeland’s Guide to the Selection of Chemical Protective Clothing to assist in improved selection of the best suit for the job and for permeation and physical properties comparisons.
ChemMax® 1 Brand Features
- Taped seam means a fully sealed seam against liquid and dust ingress.
- Double zip / storm flap for secure protection to front fastening.
- Double layer cushioned knee-pads for comfort and security.
ChemMax® 1 Documents
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Stitched and taped
- Material: Polyethylene barrier film & Continuous filament polypropylene non-woven
- Garment Configuration: All ChemMax coveralls are available as coveralls with elasticated hood, cuffs and ankles, with or without attached feet and various Partial Body accessories including jackets, pants, lab coats and overboots with anti-slip soles.
- Colour: Yellow
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Fabric Testing: Permeation tested against a basic range of chemicals.
- Chemical Handling
- Tank Cleaning
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- Maintenance applications
- Oil-spill clean-ups
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)