ChemMax® 1 - Your First Level of Chemical Protection
ChemMax® 1 is constructed using a polyethylene barrier film laminated to a continuous filament polypropylene nonwoven fabric.
ChemMax®1 garments provide lightweight and effective Type 3 & 4 protection against a broad range of commonly used chemicals. Stitched and taped seams, a double zip & storm flap, cushioned knee-pads and Lakeland’s unique Super-B style pattern combine to make an excellent fit and an ergonomically superior garment.
Download Lakeland’s Guide to the Selection of Chemical Protective Clothing to assist in improved selection of the best suit for the job and for permeation and physical properties comparisons.
ChemMax® 1 Brand Features
- Taped seam means a fully sealed seam against liquid and dust ingress.
- Double zip / storm flap for secure protection to front fastening.
- Double layer cushioned knee-pads for comfort and security.
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 De
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 Es
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 Fr
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 Nl
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 Pl
- Ce Chem Select Guide Gb 2018
- Chemical Permeation Database Gb V2 Aug 2018
- Ce Size Diagram 2018
- Ce Chem Max 1 Pds De
- Ce Chem Max 1 Pds Es
- Ce Chem Max 1 Pds Fr
- Ce Chem Max 1 Pds Gb
- Ce Chem Max 1 Pds Nl
- Ce Chem Max 1 Pds Pl
- Ce Push Lock Leafle Est
- Ce Push Lock Leaflet Fr
- Ce Push Lock Leaflet De
- Ce Push Lock Leaflet Gb
- Ce Push Lock Leaflet Nl
- Ce Push Lock Leaflet Pl
- Brand Details
- Chemical Data
- Seam Types: Stitched and taped
- Material: Polyethylene barrier film & Continuous filament polypropylene non-woven
- Garment Configuration: All ChemMax coveralls are available as coveralls with elasticated hood, cuffs and ankles, with or without attached feet and various Partial Body accessories including jackets, pants, lab coats and overboots with anti-slip soles.
- Colour: Yellow
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Testing: Permeation tested against a basic range of chemicals.
- Chemical Handling
- Tank Cleaning
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- Maintenance applications
- Oil-spill clean-ups
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
ChemMax® garments are flammable and should not be used around heat, flames or sparks. As they are certified to the anti-static standard EN 1149-5, they may be suitable for use in some explosive atmospheres, though be aware that anti-static treatments may wear off during use. For applications where chemical protection is worn over FR protective clothing, in applications with risk of contact with flames or heat or in high risk explosive atmospheres, consider using Pyrolon® garments rather than ChemMax®. Selection of the appropriate garment for an application is the final responsibility of the user and should be based on a comprehensive risk assessment conducted by a suitably qualified safety professional. Refer to the Lakeland "Guide to Chemical Suit Selection" for guidance.