ChemMax™ 3 - Advanced Chemical Protection for Industry, Emergency Response and Law Enforcement.
ChemMax™ 3 fabric uses the latest technology to produce a superior chemical protective product. Durable and lightweight, ChemMax™ 3 provides a barrier against a broad spectrum of toxic industrial chemicals, dual-use chemicals, chemical warfare agents and other harmful contaminants.
The multi-layer film is applied to a heavy polypropylene non-woven for increased strength and durability. The barrier film is significantly softer than other products on the market, resulting in a quiet, more comfortable garment.
Supported by PermaSURE® :
- Free, mobile-friendly online tool
- Models permeation rates and provides safe-use times by incorporating environmental, temperature and chemical exposure factors.
- State-of-the-art technology developed initially by leading Polymer chemists for defense forces to quickly determine which suits are needed for various chemical warfare agents and dual use chemicals.
- Based on the known molecular characteristics and behavior of 4000+ chemicals interacting with ChemMax® 3.
ChemMax™ 3 Brand Features
- Excellent chemical barrier
- Chemical warfare agent tested
- Fabric is lighter weight and more flexible than all major competitors
ChemMax™ 3 Documents
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Type: Heat sealed
- Materials: Multi-layer proprietary film applied to a heavy polypropylene nonwoven
- Garment Configurations: Coveralls, Jacket, Pants, Encapsulated Suits, Apron, Boot Covers
- Fabric Testing: Numerous Chemicals including the ASTM F1001 recommended list and Chemical Warfare Agents
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- High Exposure | High Risk
- Hazmat, Maritime
- Hazmat, Non-Certified
- Chemical Handling