ChemMax® 2 - Quality, Value, Durability with the Proven Protection of Saranex® 23P Barrier Film.
ChemMax® 2 is useful in protecting against hazardous chemicals and contaminants found in the work place and is a superior and economical chemical protective suit developed using the knowledge and expertise that you have come to expect from Lakeland.
The unparalleled strength and softness features a Saranex® 23P film on two layers of a unique bi-component spunbond nonwoven substrate which provides protection for chemical mixing and handling, environmental clean up, hazardous materials remediation and response, pharmaceutical manufacturing, spray painting and general industry.
ChemMax® 2 Brand Features
- Moderate to high level chemical protection
- Bound and sealed seam configurations
- 2-layer (PP/PE) substrate
- 20% stronger than competitive fabrics
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Bound & Sealed
- Materials: Saranex® 23P film with two layers of a unique bi-component spunbond nonwoven substrate
- Garment Configurations: Coveralls, Jacket, Pants, Encapsulated Suits, Aprons
- Testing: Numerous Chemicals including the ASTM F1001 recommended list
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- High Exposure / High Risk (Heat Sealed Seam only)
- Hazmat, Non-certified (Heat Sealed Seam Only)
- Environmental Clean Up
- Chemical Handling
ChemMax® 2 is not flame resistant and should not be used around heat, flame, sparks, or in potentially flammable or explosive environments. Garments made of ChemMax® 2 should have slip resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.