ChemMax™ 4 Plus-the pinnacle for Type 3 & 4 high hazard chemical protection.
ChemMax™ 4 Plus fabric uses a combination of multiple polymer films laminated to spunbonded PP substrate to create a high barrier against a wide range of hazardous chemicals.
Tough and durable, ChemMax™ 4 Plus can be used multiple times if undamaged and uncontaminated. The high-tech European-manufactured extrusion fabric construction results in a smoother, softer, more flexible and more consistent finish than bonded or glued competitors and with none of the ‘pinching’ or crushed bond points seen in competitor fabrics.
ChemMax™ 4 Plus is tested against against a full range of chemical warfare agents for anti-terror and civil defence operations.
Combined with a double-zip and storm flap front fastening design, cushioned double-layer knee pads and Lakeland's Super-B style coverall for superior fit, wearability and durability, this makes ChemMax™ 4 Plus the pinnacle for Type 3 & 4 high hazard chemical protection.
ChemMax™ 4 Plus Brand Features
- Extremely high chemical hold-out
- All ASTM F1001 chemical >480 minutes
- Softest, most flexible multi-film fabric on the market
- Available in tan and yellow
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Heat Sealed Seam
- Material: Multi-layer barrier polymers
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles
- Color: Yellow. Green and Khaki
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- High Exposure | High Risk
- Hazmat, Non-Certified
- Chemical Handling
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)