ChemMax® 3 is Lakeland comprehensive range of coveralls for Type 3 & 4 protection against hazardous chemicals.
ChemMAX® 3 is advanced chemical protection for industry,emergency response and law enforcement.ChemMAX® 3 is soft,flexible and tough with an extensive chemical barrier.
ChemMAX® 3 features a UK-manufactured multi-layer barrier construction to provide protection against a wide range of hazardous chemicals. Co-extruded fabric technology means a smooth and flexible fabric that is free from the crushing and pitting suffered by adhesive or heat laminated barrier fabrics – so thickness, permeation and protection is uniform throughout the fabric surface.
ChemMax® 3 Brand Features
- Multi-layer barrier film with smooth, flexible and even finish.
- Permeation tested against a wide range of high hazard chemicals
- Double zip / storm flap for secure protection to front fastening
- Double layer cushioned knee-pads for comfort and security
- All chemical suits are available in a special “plus” design featuring attached boots with over-flaps and double elasticated cuffs
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Type: Heat Sealed Seam
- Materials: Multi-layer composite film including a high barrier film. 150 gsm.
- Garment Configurations: All ChemMax coveralls are available as coveralls with elasticated hood, cuffs and ankles, with or without attached feet and various Partial Body accessories including jackets, pants, lab coats and overboots with anti-slip soles.
- Colours: Grey, Orange
- Chemical Handling
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- Oil-spill clean-ups
- Higher hazard chemical protection
- Contaminated land clearing
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
ChemMax® 3 is not flame resistant and should not be used around heat, flame sparks, or in potentially flammable or explosive environments. Garments made of ChemMax® 3 should have slip resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.