Pyrolon® Plus 2 Coverall with Elastic Hood, Cuffs, and Ankles
If you’re interested in availability, please speak with a Lakeland product specialist or your local distributor.
Pyrolon® garments meet the requirements of ISO 14116 for clothing for protection against flames and heat. Fabric will not ignite but chars at low temperature and unlike standard disposables does not continue burning after the ignition source is withdrawn.
- Can safely be used over thermal protective garments without compromising thermal protection.
- Note that Pyrolon® TM Plus 2 fabric will not protect against flame and heat, but is designed to wear OVER thermal protective garments without compromising thermal protection.
- Intrinsic anti-static properties with very low surface resistance; anti-static does not wear off in use like standard disposables.
- Coverall with elastic hood, cuffs, waist and ankles
- EN Type 5 dry particle and Type 6 light aerosols protection with ISO 14116
- Lakeland’s unique Super-B style featuring 3-piece hood, inset sleeves and crotch gusset for better fit, superior freedom of movement, comfort and durability.
Features: Elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles, "Super B“ pattern