ChemMax® 1EB Coverall with single zip & storm flap and elasticated hood, cuffs, waist & ankles and thumb loops
If you’re interested in availability, please speak with a Lakeland product specialist or your local distributor.
- Very lightweight, soft and flexible fabric.
- Coverall with elasticated hood, cuffs, waist and ankles, single zip and storm flap and thumb loops
- Low noise level – improved comfort and safety.
- Stitched and taped seams.
- Very cost effective Type 3 & 4 chemical protection.
- Infectious Agent Barrier – passes at highest classes in all four EN 14126 bio-hazard tests (This version of ChemMax 1 was used extensively by UK Government health workers in 2015 West African Ebola Crisis).
- Added thumb loops.
- Use for Type 4 liquid spray protection – or add additional tape to the zip flap for Type 3 protection. Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
- ChemMax1EB was used by the US Government DFID relief effort in Sierra Leone for protection of front-line health workers during the 2014-15 Ebola Outbreak in West Africa