Pyrolon® TPCR is all you need!
Pyrolon® TPCR is unique. A limited life, multi-risk coverall which offers protection against multiple hazards including, chemical splash and spray, flames and heat, welding and allied processes, Arc-flash (with an extremely high protection level of 22 cals). In addition it is anti-static and is coloured bright orange for easy identification. It is also tough and whilst classed as a limited life garment sufficiently durable to last several uses where not contaminated. Pyrolon® base fabric is a felt-like needle-punched nonwoven making use of a unique FR fibre based on viscose with an FR PCV film laminated to it to provide chemical protection. The density of the material provides excellent flame and heat protective properties – evidenced by its very high protection factor of 22 cals against arc flash heat.
Pyrolon® TPCR does not need to be worn with a separate thermal protective garment, as it is an effective protection against heat and flame in itself.
Pyrolon® TPCR Características de la marca
- Meets EN 11612 and EN 11611.
- Multi-risk protection limited life coverall with excellent heat protective properties and chemical protective properties
- Chemical barrier film with taped seams for Type 3 & 4 protection
- Dense fabric means excellent arc-flash protection with high ATPV of 22 cals.
- Tough and durable can be used several times
- Información sobre la marca
- Datos de prueba
- Aplicaciones petroquímicas y de refinación
- Contratistas temporales en las instalaciones - brinda toda la protección necesaria en un solo traje