Pyrolon® CRFR - Chemical Resistance and Flame Resistance in one Disposable Protective Garment
Pyrolon® CRFR fabric features the viscose-based flame retardent base fabric combined with a PVC FR chemical barrier film. The result is a unique FR material that also offers protection against chemical splashes and sprays to CE Types 3 & 4. The combination of chemical protection and FR properties makes Pyrolon CRFRF ideal for a range of applications in the petrochemical and related industries.
Disposable FR garments are designed to be worn over Thermal Protective Garments (such as Lakeland’s Fyrban range) without compromising thermal protection as standard disposables will. Pyrolon® is engineered to char at a temperature lower than it's ignition point, so it will not ignite, propogate a flame or drip moltend, burning debris.
Pyrolon has far more effective FR properties than FR SMS garments which have extremely limited and questionable FR abilities.
Pyrolon® CRFR Brand Features
- Pyrolon base fabric with PVC chemical barrier film laminate for combined FR and chemical protection properties
- Stitched / taped seams for full seal
- Double zip / storm flap front fastening
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Stitched and taped seam
- Materials: Proprietary mix of viscose rayon and FR treated PVC barrier film. 144 gsm
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles.Also available in orange for hi-visibility and identification on site
- Colours: Grey, orange
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Flammable Liquids
- Chemical Flash Fire
- Chemical Handling
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- Oil-spill clean-ups
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14116 (Flame retardency - Index 1)