MicroMax® NS - Microporous film laminate protection for Type 5 & 6 protection against low hazard chemicals and hazardous dusts.
Soft and flexible microporous PE film laminate fabric – the best Type 5 & 6 protection in a competitively priced coverall with Lakeland’s superior features such as the Super-B style pattern.
MicroMax® NS is a range of coveralls and Partial Body protective accessories for general Type 5 & 6 protection. Economical and lightweight, MicroMax® NS features a high Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR) for added wearer comfort. MicroMax® NS is strong, durable and perfect for work environments where dirt, grime, splashes, and spills are present.
With excellent liquid repellency (The highest Class - Class 3 in the EN 6530 penetration/ repellency test for all four chemicals) MicroMax® NS fabric is an ideal solution for many applications including paint spraying, power washing (using low hazard chemicals) and waste water treatment plants.
MicroMax® NS fabric also meets the highest classes in all four viral barrier tests in the EN 14126 infectious agent CE EN standard. Though for infectious agent protection we recommend a coverall with sealed seams such as MicroMax TS.
The soft and flexible fabric is combined with Lakeland's unique Super-B style coverall pattern featuring shaped 3-piece hood, inset sleeves and diamond crotch gusset for a comfortable, durable and ergonomically-styled coverall.
For even greater comfort the MicroMax® NS Cool Suit features the addition of a breathable SMS back panel for increased breathability and comfort.
MicroMax® NS Brand Features
- General Purpose Protection Suitable for most Industrial Applications
- Microporous film laminate combines superior protection with a comfortable, soft and flexible fabric
- Lakeland “Super-B” style pattern– ergonomically styled and sized for generous fit and superior freedom of movement.
- Cool Suit Coveralls Feature SMS Back Panel for Additional Breathability and Comfort
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Serged (3 thread over lock stitch)
- Materials: Microporous film laminate. 55 gsm
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles.Also available in lab coats, overshoes, sleeves etc.
- Colours: White, Green, Orange
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Dirt, Oil and Grease
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- Clean Room Environments
- Maintenance applications
- Windblade & similar manufacture
- Low level / low hazard sprays
- Low-level insecticide / pesticide spraying
- Wet applications in GRP manufacture
- Pharmaceutical manufacture
- Scene of Crime Operations
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)