MicroMax® Coverall with Elastic Hood, Cuffs, Waist, and Ankles – Bound Seams
If you’re interested in availability, please speak with a Lakeland product specialist or your local distributor.
The addition of the unique scrim between the microporous film and substrate layers results in highest tear strength in its class – a tougher and more durable coverall for more demanding environments.
- Coverall with elasticated hood, cuffs, waist & ankles
- Stitched and bound exterior seams to enhance strength and particle filtration at seams.
- Soft and flexible high quality microporous film laminate offers excellent combination of protection and comfort.
- High moisture vapour transmission rate allows escape of vapour to maintain comfort.
- Fabric passes all tests in EN 14126 infectious agent standard. (However, we recommend only garments featuring sealed seams such as MicroMax® TS should be used for biological hazards).
- Low-linting film surface combined with taped seams makes MicroMax® ideal for many clean room applications.
- Lakeland “Super-B” ergonomic styling – unique combination of three design elements to optimise fit, durability and freedom of movement.