Pyrolon ™ XT Lab Coat – Two Waist Pockets & Four Buttons
If you’re interested in availability, please speak with a Lakeland product specialist or your local distributor.
Pyrolon® garments met the requirements of EN 14116 (Index 1) for clothing for protection against flames and heat. A nonwoven scrim adss strength. Fabric will not ignite but chars at low temperature and unlike standard disposables does not continue burning after the ignition source is withdrawn.
- Can safely be used over thermal protective garments without compromising thermal protection.
- Note that Pyrolon® TM Plus 2 fabric will not protect against flame and heat, but is designed to wear OVER thermal protective garments without compromising thermal protection.
- Intrinsic anti-static properties with very low surface resistance; anti-static does not wear off in use like standard disposables.
- Lab coat with teo hip pockets and waist ties.
- EN partial body Type 6[PB] light aerosols protection with EN 14116 (Index 1)