MicroMax® NS - Microporous Protection from Dirt, Grease, Grime and Liquid Splash you need, with the Blood and Viral Protection You Deserve
Soft and flexible microporous PE film laminate fabric – the best Type 5 & 6 protection in a competitively priced coverall with Lakeland’s superior features such as the Super-B style pattern.
MicroMax® NS is a range of coveralls and Partial Body protective accessories for general Type 5 & 6 protection. Economical and lightweight, MicroMax® NS features a high Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR) for added wearer comfort. MicroMax® NS is strong, durable and perfect for work environments where dirt, grime, splashes, and spills are present.
With excellent liquid repellency (The highest Class - Class 3 in the EN 6530 penetration repellency test for all four chemicals) MicroMax® NS fabric is an ideal solution for many applications including paint spraying, power washing (using low hazard chemicals) and waste water treatment plants.
MicroMax® NS fabric also meets the highest classes in all four viral barrier tests in the EN 14126 infectious agent CE EN standard. Though for infectious agent protection we recommend a coverall with sealed seams such as MicroMax TS.
The soft and flexible fabric is combined with Lakeland's unique Super-B style coverall pattern featuring shaped 3-piece hood, inset sleeves and diamond crotch gusset for a comfortable, durable and ergonomically-styled coverall.
Download Lakeland comprehensive Guide to Selection of Type 5 & 6 Coveralls for more effective selection of the best suit for the job. Whether protection, durability or breathability is your priority, Lakeland provide the best options.
For even greater comfort the MicroMax® NS Cool Suit features the addition of a breathable SMS back panel for increased breathability and comfort.
MicroMax® NS Brand Features
- General Purpose Protection Suitable for most Industrial Applications
- Microporous film laminate combines superior protection with a comfortable, soft and flexible fabric
- Lakeland “Super-B” style pattern– ergonomically styled and sized for generous fit and superior freedom of movement.
- Cool Suit Coveralls Feature SMS Back Panel for Additional Breathability and Comfort
- Ce Type 56 Select Guide In
- Ce Size Diagram 2018
- Ce Micro Max Ns Pds In
- Ce Micro Max Ns Trine Pds In
- Ce Micro Max Cool Suit Pds In
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Serged (3 thread over lock stitch)
- Materials: Microporous film laminate. 65 gsm
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles.Also available in lab coats, overshoes, sleeves etc.
- Colours: White, Green, Orange
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Whilst MicroMAX NS is certified to the standard for biological/ infective agents protection the garment is made with stitched seams so is not sealed at the seams. For applications involving such hazards – including protection against blood and body fluids– we would recommend the MicroMAX TS – the same fabric with taped, sealed seams which is also certified to this standard.
- Dirt, Oil and Grease
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- Clean Room Environments
- Maintenance applications
- Windblade & similar manufacture
- Low level / low hazard sprays
- Low-level insecticide / pesticide spraying
- Wet applications in GRP manufacture
- Pharmaceutical manufacture
- Scene of Crime Operations
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
MicroMax® garments are flammable and should not be used around heat, flames or sparks. As they are certified to the anti-static standard EN 1149-5, they may be suitable for use in some explosive atmospheres, though be aware that anti-static treatments may wear off during use. For applications where chemical protection is worn over FR protective clothing, in applications with risk of contact with flames or heat or in high risk explosive atmospheres, consider using Pyrolon® garments rather than MicroMax®. Selection of the appropriate garment for an application is the final responsibility of the user and should be based on a comprehensive risk assessment conducted by a suitably qualified safety professional. Refer to the Lakeland "Guide to Type 5 & 6 Coverall Selection" for guidance.