MicroMax® TS - a range of MicroMax® NS garments with stitched and taped seams for more critical applications and infectious agent protection
MicroMax® TS uses superior microporous film laminate MicroMax® NS fabric combined with stitched and taped seams to provide a range of garments with seams fully sealed against ingress of liquids and dusts.
MicroMax® fabric provides excellent protection against blood, body fluids and other possible contaminants that may be infected with viral or bacterial agents. It has been subjected to all four* tests within the EN 14126 standard for clothing for protection against infectious agents and achieves the highest class in all four tests.
However, in the case of biological hazards sealed seams are recommended as standard serged seams feature stitch holes through which infected contaminants might penetrate. Thus MicroMax® TS garments are all constructed with stitched and taped seams for improved security.
The MicroMax® TS Cool Suit is a version including a covered rear breathable panel for increased comfort in warmer environments.
Note: In some cases where protection is required against a highly dangerous viral agent such as Ebola, a fabric with higher barrier properties, such as ChemMax®1, is reccommended.
*Note: there are four tests listed in EN 14126 and not five as some manufacturers suggest. The often quoted ISO16603 is merely a precursor test for the important ISO 16604 and has no classification. Where manufacturers claim a false classification for ISO 16603 it is usually because they have fail or poor result in ISO 16604.
Also consider the MicroMax TS Cool Suit which combines Micromax NS fabric and stitched and taped seams with the Type 4 Cool Suit design for breathable, comfortable protection
MicroMax® TS Brand Features
- MicroMax NS fabric - high quality microporous polyethylene film laminated to spunbonded polypropylene substrate
- Achieves highest class in all four tests within the EN 14126 infectious agent standards
- Fully sealed seams with stitching and taping
- Cool Suit version available with distinctive white/orange colour combination
MicroMax® TS Documents
- Hazardous Dry Particulates
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- Dry Particle - Aerosols
- Low Exposure, Low Risk Chemical Splash
- Clean Room Environments
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Agricultural applications
- Maintenance applications
- Oil-spill clean-ups
- Wet applications in GRP manufacture
- Pharmaceutical manufacture
- Scene of Crime Operations
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)