MicroMax® - Superior Microporous Protection with Added Durability for the Toughest Environments
MicroMAX® is Lakeland premium microporous film laminate Type 5 & 6 coverall.
The fabric structure features an additional unique polyester scrim laminated between the film and PP substrate. This acts as a “rip-stop” and adds strength giving MicroMAX® the highest tear strength of Type 5 & 6 coveralls available.
MicroMAX® also features bound seams for additional durability and toughness. The combination of fabric and seams results in a garment ideal for more demanding applications where a more durable suit is required.
Download Lakeland comprehensive Guide to Selection of Type 5 & 6 Coveralls for more effective selection of the best suit for the job. Whether protection, durability or breathability is your priority, Lakeland provide the best options.
MicroMax® Brand Features
- High tear strength – tough and durable for more demanding applications
- Superior liquid ann dust protection
- meets the requirements of EN 1149-5 for anti-static clothing
- Soft, flexible fabric for comfort - High MVTR for higher comfort level
- Lakeland “Super-B” style pattern – ergonomically styled and sized for generous fit and superior freedom of movement
- Ce Type 56 Sel Guide De
- Ce Type 56 Sel Guide Es
- Ce Type 56 Sel Guide Fr
- Ce Type 56 Sel Guide Gb
- Ce Type 56 Sel Guide Nl
- Ce Type 56 Sel Guide Pl
- Ce Size Diagram 2018
- Ce Micro Max Pds De
- Ce Micro Max Pds En
- Ce Micro Max Pds Es
- Ce Micro Max Pds Fr Pdf
- Ce Micro Max Pds Nl
- Ce Micro Max Pds Pl
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Bound
- Materials: Microporous film laminate with strengthening polyester scrim. 68 gsm.
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles. Also available in lab coats, overshoes, sleeves etc
- Dirt, Oil and Grease
- Non-hazardous Liquids
- Non-hazardous Liquids (Aerosol)
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- Dry Particle - Aerosols
- Paint Booth
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Windblade & similar manufacture
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
MicroMax® garments are flammable and should not be used around heat, flames or sparks. As they are certified to the anti-static standard EN 1149-5, they may be suitable for use in some explosive atmospheres, though be aware that anti-static treatments may wear off during use. For applications where chemical protection is worn over FR protective clothing, in applications with risk of contact with flames or heat or in high risk explosive atmospheres, consider using Pyrolon® garments rather than MicroMax®. Selection of the appropriate garment for an application is the final responsibility of the user and should be based on a comprehensive risk assessment conducted by a suitably qualified safety professional. Refer to the Lakeland "Guide to Type 5 & 6 Coverall Selection" for guidance.