343-28 NFPA Aluminized Firefighter GlovesStyle Number: 343-28
- Compliant to NFPA 1971 certificate;
- Outer shell is 7.0oz Aluminized PBI/Kevlar knit, 0.025 inches thick on back of hand, 3.5oz. Black FR Split Cowhide Grip Patches on palm;
- Protective liner is Gore (PTFE) RT7100 glove barrier fabric which is combined to the thermal liner;
- Nomex 10.5 oz per yard, Double ply, 4”Wristlet, 3”×3 1/2” Round leather pull, sewn to wristlet and glove body;
- Sewn with high burst strength Kevlar thread 30/5 Lock stitch.
- MD - 2XL