High Performance Zipper-Front FR Hoodie
If you’re interested in availability, please speak with a Lakeland product specialist or your local distributor.
Layer up and stay warm when donning this High Performance FR Zipper-Front Hoodie from Lakeland. NFPA 2112 – UL certified, and is NFPA 70E – CAT 3, making it an excellent choice for arc flash and flash fire protection.
Hoodie Zipper-Front Features:
- Wind and Water Resistant Fabric
- Attached hood with hidden draw-cord closure
- Zippered Cell Phone Pocket
- Front hand warmer pockets
- 12.3 oz. Lightweight, Inherently FR Fabric
- Permanent Moisture Wicking Technology
- NFPA 70E – CAT3 at 28.0 cal/cm2
Why is FR Layering and High Performance So Critical?
Read these articles to find out why:
The Art of the Layering System
High Performance FR is Changing the Industrial Market