ChemMax 4 Plus Encapsulating Suit with visor- Flat back/air-inlet hose
If you’re interested in availability, please speak with a Lakeland product specialist or your local distributor.
Rear Entry encapsulating suit with 20mil PVC visor.
- NOTE: Images show ChemMax 3 version. ChemMax 4 Plus is available in military green or yellow
- Attached boots with boot overflaps.
- Certified to EN 14605 Types 3 (jet sprays) and Type 4 (liquid sprays) of liquid chemicals (not gas-tight).
- Certified to the infectious agent standard EN 14126; fabric achieves highest class in all four tests. (Type 3-b, 4-b,5-b and 6-b).
- To be used with compressed air supply to internally worn mask (not supplied).
- Rear mounted zip with storm flap.
- One air exhaust port with protective shroud to allow escape of exhaled air.
- Elastic wrists (use with push-lock glove connection system) Spacious and generous design for comfort and freedom of movement.
- Works with Permasure®! Use to calculate real-world safe-wear times for over 4000 chemicals. Find out more here.
Note: This is not a gastight suit and is not suitable for protection against hazardous gases and vapours.