ChemMax® 4 Plus Elasticated Sleeves
If you’re interested in availability, please speak with a Lakeland product specialist or your local distributor.
Works with Lakeland’s PermaSURE®; on-line tool providing instant safe-use times for over 4000 chemicals. Multi-layer, high barrier films laminated to spunbonded PP substrate – 190gsm. Tough and durable fabric – can be used multiple times if undamaged and un-contaminated. Extruded fabric construction. Results in smoother and more consistent fabric than bonded or glued competitors.
- Superior softness and flexibility and more consistent chemical barrier (no ‘pinching’ or thinner bond points as seen in competitor fabrics).
- European manufactured fabric: developed by a leading UK producer of military and civil defence chemical warfare protective materials
- Tested against a full range of chemical warfare agents for anti-terror and civil defence operations.
- Soft and flexible material compared to other garments of a similar protection level.
- Available in yellow (CT4SYL4428PS) as standard. Not all styles available from stock.
- Available in green (CT4SGL430PS) and khaki (CT4SKL428PS) to order with minimum order quantities. Contact us for more details
- 50 cm sleeves with elastic ends.