ChemMax® 2 Encapsulating Suit with Visor – Flat Back/Air-Inlet Hose
If you’re interested in availability, please speak with a Lakeland product specialist or your local distributor.
Rear Entry encapsulating suit with 20mil PVC visor.
- NOTE: Images show ChemMax 1 versions. ChemMax 2 is white with grey seams.
- Attached boots with boot overflaps.
- To be used with compressed air supply to internally worn mask (not supplied).
- Rear mounted zip with storm flap.
- One air exhaust port with protective shroud to allow escape of exhaled air.
- Elastic wrists (use with push-lock glove connection system)
- ChemMax 2 offers soft & flexible protection against a range of higher hazard chemicals similar to more espensive options.
- Spacious and generous design for comfort and freedom of movement
nNote: This suit provides Type 3 & 4 chemical splash & spray protection. It is not a gas-tight suit and is not suitable for protection against hazardous gases and vapours.
Features: Tape sealed seams, Storm flap over zipper, 20 mil PVC faceshield, Attached sock boots with boot flaps, Not gas/vapor tight, Sealed seams, Rear entry, 1 exhaust port with shroud, Air tube inlet