ChemMax® 1 Encapsulated Suit with Visor
If you’re interested in availability, please speak with a Lakeland product specialist or your local distributor.
Rear Entry encapsulating suit with 20mil PVC visor.
- Attached boots with boot overflaps.
- Expanded back for SCBA accomodation.
- ChemMax 1 offers lightweight protection against a range of general chemicals.
- To be used with internally worn Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus and breathing mask (not supplied). Rear mounted zip with storm flap.
- One air exhaust port with protective shroud to allow escape of exhaled air.
- Elastic wrists (use with push-lock glove connection system).
- Spacious and generous design for comfort and freedom of movement.
nNote: This suit provides Type 3 & 4 chemical splash & spray protection. It is not a gas-tight suit and is not suitable for protection against hazardous gases and vapours.
Features: Protective storm flap over zipper, Tape sealed seams, Expanded back for SCBA, Encapsulated, 20 mil PVC faceshield, Attached sock boots with boot flaps, Not gas/vapor tight, Rear entry, 1 exhaust port with shroud, Expanded back