ChemMax 1 Coverall – double zip & storm flap and attached feet/anti-slip soles
If you’re interested in availability, please speak with a Lakeland product specialist or your local distributor.
- Very lightweight, soft and flexible fabric.
- Coverall with elasticated hood, cuffs and waist and attached feet with anti-slip soles
- Stitched and taped seams.
- Low noise level – improved comfort and safety.
- Very cost effective Type 3 & 4 chemical protection.
- Coverall with attached feet with anti-slip soles.
- Infectious Agent Barrier – passes at highest classes in all four EN 14126 bio-hazard tests (EB version used extensively by UK Government health workers in 2015 West African Ebola Crisis).
- Cushioned double-layer knee pads for increased comfort and safety.
- Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.