SafeGard™ SMS -Lightweight Breathable Protection for Both Dry Particulate and Aerosol Mist
Safegard™ GP uses SMS fabric for high air-permeability to make a comfortable garment for Type 5 & 6 applications.
It features an effective filtration of dry particles with good repellency against liquids and sprays, which combined with the high air permeability (ten times that of other Type 5 & 6 fabrics) makes Safegard™ a viable option in many applications where currently many more expensive and less comfortable options are used.
With Lakeland's superior Super-B style pattern for an ergonomic, comfortable and durable fit.
Download Lakeland comprehensive Guide to Selection of Type 5 & 6 Coveralls for more effective selection of the best suit for the job. Whether protection, durability or breathability is your priority, Lakeland provide the best options
SafeGard™ GP Brand Features
- Dust, Dirt and Particulate Protection
- Effective Protection for Aerosol Mist and Light Liquid Hazards
- Breathable SMS Fabric Protects While Keeping Wearer Cool and Comfortable
- Available in Both White and Sky Blue
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Serged
- Materials: SMS polypropylene. 50 gsm
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles.
- Colours: White, blue, red, orange
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Dirt, Oil and Grease
- Hazardous Dry Particulates
- Non-hazardous Liquids
- Non-hazardous Liquids (Aerosol)
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- Dry Particle - Aerosols
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)