Flame Resistant and Arc Rated Clothing
Lakeland offers a complete line of Flame Resistant and Arc Flash Rated Clothing, Outerwear and Hi-Visibility products to help keep you safe, seen and comfortable. Choose from Vented-Back garments to keep you cool on even the hottest job site, while Lakeland's Insulated Workwear and FR/ARC Rainwear will help you battle the cold and rainy elements.
Lakeland's High Performance FR Knits offer the most effective moisture wicking fabrics in the industry. When combined with Lakeland's FR shirt and outwear options, you have a layering system that wicks moisture to keep you cool and comfortable in the summer, as well as dry and warm all winter long.
The wide selection of FR Cotton, High Performance Knits and other Inherently FR fabrics - including Dual Hazard and High-Vis options - will always keep you dressed with comfort, style, and most importantly safety.
Lakeland FR Brand Features
- Cost Effective FR Cotton Options
- Inherently FR Garments including Dual Hazard and Hi-Visibility Fabrics
- NFPA 2112, UL Certifications
- NFPA 70E
- ANSI 107 Hi-Visibility Options
- FR Cotton Featuring Lakeland's Exclusive Fyrban Fabrics
- High Performance FR Knits
- Westex DH
- Tencate Tecasafe Plus
- Nomex IIIA
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Oil and Gas Industry
- General Industry
- NFPA 2112
- NFPA 70E
- ANSI 107