Lakeland FR 6.0 oz. Coveralls made with Nomex® IIIA
If you’re interested in availability, please speak with a Lakeland product specialist or your local distributor.
The 6.0 oz. FR Coverall made with Nomex® IIIA provides maximum comfort and protection.
The built-in toughness of the 6.0 oz. Nomex® IIIA coverall offers uncompromising features that you expect from a leader in the flame resistant market. Our durable coveralls are designed to provide maximum comfort, protection, and plenty of features. From our reinforced stitching to our covered snaps, Lakeland coveralls made with Nomex® IIIA have details that you won’t find in any other coverall.
Advanced Features Include:
- Two patch breast pockets
- Left chest pocket has a pen slot
- Heavy duty, two-way quick release brass zipper with FR zipper tape
- Heavy duty snaps covered internally
- Two hip pockets with a snap closure on the left hip pocket
- Ripstop side pass-through pockets made with Nomex®
- Pleated bi-swing back with elasticized waistband
- Utility pocket on right leg
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Sewn throughout with thread made with Nomex®
- Exact chest sizes for a more precise fit
MD – 5XL