Lakeland Arc Flash CAT4 Protective Hood
If you’re interested in availability, please speak with a Lakeland product specialist or your local distributor.
- Arc risk level 3, head protection adopts a hood design.
- Electric -proof arc screens and corresponding electrical anti -anti -arc fabrics.
- The face screen and the fabric are bonded through flame retardant magic, which is convenient for cleaning and washing.
- The top of the hat has a hanging ring for easy storage.
- With the CB6-HD system (helmet bracket and elastic buckle), the helmet can be installed in the hood.
- Anti -fog coating.
- The hood is large, the space is abundant, and the head activity is flexible.
- The cover and the top overlapping and overlapping widely, the protection is safer.
- Embroidery in the lower left corner of the front side has an ATPV value.