Natrasol™ Natural - ER28FStyle Number: ER28F
28 mil natural rubber glove with zig-zag grain finish for superior grip. Flock-lined.
- Outstanding Chemical Resistance against caustics, detergents, acids, alcohols and many keytones.
- Case hardened for better abrasion and chemical resistance than many similar rubber gloves.
- "Zig-zag" finish with contoured palm and ergonomically designed curved fingers for a soft and comfortable grip.
- Soft flock lining to absorb perspiration and improve comfort.
Certification EN388:2016 Mechanical Protection:
Abrasion Resistance Class 1
Blade Cut Resistance Class 0
Tear Resistance Class 2
Puncture Resistance Class 0
EN 374-5 Chemical Protection:
Minimum Class 2 (Normalised Breakthrough >30mins) on chemicals KLM
(see EN standards summary for list of chemicals)
- Electronics and semi-conductor industry.
- Food processing.
- Tank cleaning.
- Handling acids, keytones, alkalies, caustics and epoxies.
- Light assembly.
- Case Size