Lakeland Fire - Performance Driven Designs and Advanced Ergonomics for the Utmost in Maneuverability, Comfort and Functionality
Lakeland Fire manufactures a complete range of gear for all aspects of the Fire Service Industry. Whether it's the top of the line Stealth for fighting a structural fire or the new Dual Certified Gear, for all the other tasks from Extrication to Search and Rescue that are thrown at you, all Lakeland Fire gear is designed to let you move freely and conquer the job at hand without being restricted by the functionality and limitations of your equipment.
Lakeland is proud to continue to uphold our tradition of providing the finest quality fire safety gear available on the market today. Our staff has years of experience in developing the highest caliber and most innovative advances in fire safety gear. We offer many in-stock options for both Turnout and Wildland Gear, as well as custom design and fabric options to fit your specific needs.
Lakeland Fire Brand Features
- Ergonomic Designs to Optimize Fit, Function and Comfort.
- Lazermax Reflective Piping Options for Increased Visibility
- Standard Product Features Above and Beyond Industry Norms
- Full Range of Fire Service Garments Including HazMat
- Lakeland Fire Catalog
- Wildland Fire Gear
- Turnout Sizing Chart
- 911Extrication Sizing Chart
- Wildland Dualcert Sizing Chart
- Dual Cert Gear
- Materials: High Quality Fabrics from TenCate, Fabric made with Nomex® IIIA, Stedfast
- Garment Configurations: Turnout Gear, New Dual-Certified Gear , Extrication Suits and Wildland Fire Fighting Gear