Class 2 FR/AR Static Dissipative Modacrylic Solid High-Vis VestStyle Number: V10A0112ZL
Class 2 - FR/AR Static Dissipative Solid Hi-Vis Vest
Built with GlenGuard® Hi-Vis Static Dissipative Modacrylic fabric which is patented and inherently flame resistant. Designed to make safety vests cooler and more comfortable without sacrificing protection. The fabric is designed with a 10mm carbon core grid-shaped fiber which works to dissipate a potentially harmful static charge allowing safe work in potentially combustible environments.
The 2" 3M™ Scotchlite™ Retroreflectivity Material helps the eye perceive objects in low-light conditions when illuminated by a light source.
- ANSI 107-2015 Class 2
- 2" 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- Non-conductive zipper front closure
- Open sides with adjustable snap closure
- 27" length
- MD - 5XL
- Fabric: GlenGuard® Static Dissipative Modacrylic Solid Woven
- FR Properties: Inherent FR
- Reflective Material: 2" 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective
- ATPV: 6.3
- Compliance: Meets ANSI 107-2015, Class 2 | NFPA 70-E | ASTM F1506
- CAT Level: 1
- Testing: Passes Gas Probe Test, Shirley Method 138-2000 and Static Decay Test, Methods 191A and 5931
- Length: 27"