SafeGard® SMS - Lightweight Breathable Protection for Both Dry Particulate and Aerosol Mist
SafeGard SMS from Lakeland is well named for its ability to keep employees safe from numerous dry particles, aerosol mist and light liquid hazards. SafeGard SMS garments can be used in work environments where hazardous or non-hazardous contaminants may be present.
SafeGard SMS features 3 tough layers to keep contaminants out. The 2 outer layers are made of spunbonded polypropylene filaments that stand up to tearing and abrasion, while the inner layer is melt-blown polypropylene microfibers that filter out potentially harmful particulates and liquids. Protection is a given and "breathability" is the bonus with Lakeland SafeGard SMS.
SafeGard SMS coveralls feature a deluxe pattern with 1 chest pocket and 1 hip pocket, for convenience, as well as an elastic back,for better fit and wearer comfort. An Economy version of SafeGard SMS coveralls, without these added design features, is also available to provide the same great protection in a slightly more cost-effective style.
SafeGard® SMS Brand Features
- Dust, Dirt and Particulate Protection
- Effective protection for Aerosol Mist and Light Liquid Hazards
- Breathable SMS Fabric protects while keeping wearer cool and comfortable
- Available in Both White and Sky Blue
- Brand Details
- Chemical Data
- Seam Type: Serged
- Materials: 45 gram/m2 SMS - 3 Layers of Polypropylene (Spunbonded/Meltblown/Spunbonded)
- Garment Configurations for SafeGard SMS: Coveralls, Lab Coat, Shirt, Pants
- Garment Configurations for SafeGard Economy SMS: Coveralls
- Colors: White and Blue
- Dirt, Oil and Grease
- Hazardous Dry Particulates
- Non-hazardous Liquids
- Non-hazardous Liquids (Aerosol)
- Dry Particle - Aerosols