6.5 oz Westex® DH High Visibility Flame Resistant Shirt
If you’re interested in availability, please speak with a Lakeland product specialist or your local distributor.
6.5 oz. Westex® DH, Inherently FR Fabric
Lakeland FR shirt made with Westex® DH is NFPA 2112, UL certified and meets NFPA 70E, Cat 2, making it an excellent choice for arc flash and flash fire protection. The 6.5 oz. Westex DH fabric has a uniquely woven blend and provides outstanding breathability and advanced moisture management to keep the wearer cooler, drier and more comfortable.
Westex® DH fabric and shirt features:
- 6.5 oz. lightweight inherently FR fabric
- Excellent breathability >
- Inherently FR cannot be washed out or worn away
- Optimized moisture management
- Drop shoulder design
- Button down collar
- Tag free collar for greater comfort
- Athletic cut
- Pleated back
- Two chest pockets with placket front button closure
- Left chest pocket has a pen slot
- Long rounded shirt tail
- 3M Scotchlite® Reflective Trim
Why is FR Layering and High Performance So Critical?
Read these articles to find out why:
The Art of the Layering System
High Performance FR is Changing the Industrial Market