ChemMax 1 Coverall with double zip & storm flap and attached feet with anti-slip solesStyle Number: CT1S414
- Very lightweight, soft and flexible fabric.
- Coverall with elasticated hood, cuffs and waist and attached feet with anti-slip soles
- Stitched and taped seams.
- Low noise level - improved comfort and safety.
- Very cost effective Type 3 & 4 chemical protection.
- Coverall with attached feet with anti-slip soles.
- Infectious Agent Barrier - passes at highest classes in all four EN 14126 bio-hazard tests (EB version used extensively by UK Government health workers in 2015 West African Ebola Crisis).
- Cushioned double-layer knee pads for increased comfort and safety.
- Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
Features: Elastic face, Elastic wrist, Elastic waist, Attached sock boots with boot flaps, Double zip / storm flap front fastening
- SM - 3XL
- Case Size
ChemMax® 1 Documents
|Physical Property||Test Method||Units||Test Results|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN 530||Cycles||>100 cycles/Class 2|
|Burst Strength||ISO 2960||Kilopascal||79kPa / Class 1|
|Flex Cracking Resistance||ISO 7854||Cycles||<2500 Cycles / Class 1|
|Hydrostatic Head||ISO 811||-|
|Puncture Resistance||EN 863||Newtons||10.9N / Class 2|
|Resistance to Ignition||EN 13274-4||-|
|Seam Strength||EN 5082||Newtons||170N / Class 4|
|Tensile Strength - cd||ISO 13934||Newtons||66N / Class 2|
|Tensile Strength - md||ISO 13934||Newtons||110N / Class 3|
|Trapezoidal Tear - cd||EN 9073||Newtons||43N / Class 3|
|Trapezoidal Tear - md||EN 9073||Newtons||57N /Class 3|
|Trapezoidal Tear - mean||EN 9073||Newtons||50N / Class 3|
Physical properties data is based on standard tests required by CE certification designed to allow easy comparison of the strength, durability and robustness of different garments. Lakeland's "Guide to Chemical Suit Selection" contains easy reference comparison tables of Lakeland garments with main competitors along with a glossary with brief explanation of the tests.
|Challenge Chemical||CAS Number||Physical State||Normalized Breakthrough Time|
|Sodium Hydroxide||>480 (50%)|
|Sulfuric Acid, 96%||>480|
|Jet Fuel A||N/A||Liquid||IMM|
|Sodium Cyanide (aqueous solution)||143-33-9||Liquid||>480|
NOTE: Permeation test data relates to "Normalised Breakthrough" which measures the time for the permeation rate to reach a specific speed (In CE EN 6529 testing, 1.0µg/min/cm2 and in US ASTM F739 testing, 0.1µg/min/cm2). This does not indicate when the chemical first breaks through the fabric and is not an indication of how long the suit can be safely used as the chemical may have permeated through the fabric before the Normalised Breakthrough time. This might be critical in cases of chemicals with high toxicity.