Safegard® 76 is Lakeland’s Premium SMS garment.
Safegard® 76 is Lakeland’s Premium SMMS garment. A unique combination of superior fabric, superior bound seams and the Lakeland Super-B style style pattern results in a breathable so highly comfortable yet tough and resilient limited life coverall for Type 5 & 6 applications.
Safegard 76 features 4 layer SMMS fabric; the double layer of "meltblown" PP in the middle layers multiplies and enlarges bond points to enhance particle filtration whilst maintaining air permeability.
Features Lakeland's unique Super-B style with 3-piece hood, inset sleeves and diamond crotch gusset for an ergonomically styled coverall with excellent durability and wearability
Safegard® 76 Diamant is a special version of Safegard® 76 developed to meet the requirements of the new French regulations for the asbestos abatement industry. Featuring distinctive red, tightly bound seams, sealable zip flap and Lakeland’s superior Super-B style design Safegard® 76 Diamant offers users a third alternative in the Safegard® range.
Download Lakeland comprehensive Guide to Selection of Type 5 & 6 Coveralls for more effective selection of the best suit for the job. Whether protection, durability or breathability is your priority, Lakeland provide the best options
Safegard® 76 Brand Features
- Highly breathable so comfortable to wear
- Superior and tough bound seams result in improved protection, durability, appearance and finish Lakeland “Super-B” style pattern – ergonomically styled and sized for generous fit and superior freedom of movement
- Excellent protection against dry particles and splashes of liquids
Safegard® 76 Documents
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Bound
- Material: SMMS polypropylene. 56 gsm
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with elastic hood, cuffs, ankles and waist, Coverall with collar, elastic cuffs ankles & waist
- Colours: 76 - White, blue; 76 Diamant - white with red seams
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- General Industry
- Windblade & similar manufacture
- Wood and plastic processing
- Low level / low hazard sprays
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
Safegard® garments are flammable and should not be used around heat, flames or sparks. As they are certified to the anti-static standard EN 1149-5, they may be suitable for use in some explosive atmospheres, though be aware that anti-static treatments may wear off during use. For applications where chemical protection is worn over FR protective clothing, in applications with risk of contact with flames or heat or in high risk explosive atmospheres, consider using Pyrolon® garments rather than Safegard®. Selection of the appropriate garment for an application is the final responsibility of the user and should be based on a comprehensive risk assessment conducted by a suitably qualified safety professional. Refer to the Lakeland "Guide to Type 5 & 6 Coverall Selection" for guidance.