Safegard® 76 is Lakeland’s Premium SMS garment.
Safegard™ 76 is Lakeland’s Premium SMMS garment. A unique combination of superior fabric, superior bound seams and the Lakeland Super-B style style pattern results in a breathable so highly comfortable yet tough and resilient limited life coverall for Type 5 & 6 applications.
Safegard™ 76 features 4 layer SMMS fabric; the double layer of "meltblown" PP in the middle layers multiplies and enlarges bond points to enhance particle filtration whilst maintaining air permeability.
Features Lakeland's unique Super-B style with 3-piece hood, inset sleeves and diamond crotch gusset for an ergonomically styled coverall with excellent durability and wearability
Safegard™ 76 Diamant is a special version of Safegard™ 76 developed to meet the requirements of the new French regulations for the asbestos abatement industry. Featuring distinctive red, tightly bound seams, sealable zip flap and Lakeland’s superior Super-B style design Safegard™ 76 Diamant offers users a third alternative in the Safegard® range.
Download Lakeland comprehensive Guide to Selection of Type 5 & 6 Coveralls for more effective selection of the best suit for the job. Whether protection, durability or breathability is your priority, Lakeland provide the best options
Safegard™ 76 Brand Features
- Highly breathable so comfortable to wear
- Superior and tough bound seams result in improved protection, durability, appearance and finish Lakeland “Super-B” style pattern – ergonomically styled and sized for generous fit and superior freedom of movement
- Excellent protection against dry particles and splashes of liquids
Safegard™ 76 Documents
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Bound
- Material: SMMS polypropylene. 56 gsm
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with elastic hood, cuffs, ankles and waist, Coverall with collar, elastic cuffs ankles & waist
- Colours: 76 - White, blue; 76 Diamant - white with red seams
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- General Industry
- Windblade & similar manufacture
- Wood and plastic processing
- Low level / low hazard sprays
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)