Pyrolon™ CRFR - Chemical Resistance and Flame Resistance in one Disposable Protective Garment
Pyrolon™ CRFR fabric features Lakeland's Pyrolon™ viscose-based flame retardent base nonwoven combined with a PVC FR chemical barrier film.
The result is a unique FR material that not only offers protection against chemical splashes and sprays to CE Types 3 & 4 but is also certified to the FR EN 14116 (Index 1) standard for clothing for protection against flames and heat. The combination of chemical protection and FR properties makes Pyrolon™ CRFR ideal for a range of applications in the petrochemical and related industries.
Disposable FR garments made with Pyrolon™ fabric are designed to be worn over Thermal Protective Garments without compromising thermal protection where standard disposable coveralls, which are generally based on thermoplastics and will ignite and burn, thus compromising thermal protection, cannot be worn.
Pyrolon™ is engineered to char at a temperature lower than it's ignition point, so it will not ignite, propagate a flame or drip molten, burning debris.
Pyrolon™ CRFR Brand Features
- Pyrolon base fabric with PVC chemical barrier film laminate for combined FR and chemical protection properties
- Stitched / taped seams for full seal
- Double zip / storm flap front fastening
Pyrolon™ CRFR Documents
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Stitched and taped seam
- Materials: Proprietary mix of viscose rayon and FR treated PVC barrier film. 144 gsm
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles.Also available in orange for hi-visibility and identification on site
- Colours: Grey, orange
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Flammable Liquids
- Chemical Flash Fire
- Chemical Handling
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- Oil-spill clean-ups
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14116 (Flame retardency - Index 1)