MicroMax™ - Superior Microporous Protection with Added Durability for the Toughest Environments
MicroMAX™ is Lakeland premium microporous film laminate Type 5 & 6 coverall.
The fabric structure features an additional unique polyester scrim laminated between the film and PP substrate. This acts as a “rip-stop” and adds strength giving MicroMAX™ the highest tear strength of Type 5 & 6 coveralls available.
MicroMAX™ also features bound seams for additional durability and toughness. The combination of fabric and seams results in a garment ideal for more demanding applications where a more durable suit is required.
Download Lakeland comprehensive Guide to Selection of Type 5 & 6 Coveralls for more effective selection of the best suit for the job. Whether protection, durability or breathability is your priority, Lakeland provide the best options.
MicroMax™ Brand Features
- High tear strength – tough and durable for more demanding applications
- Superior liquid an dust protection
- Anti-Stat Treated per EN 1149
- Soft, flexible fabric for comfort - High MVTR for higher comfort level
- Lakeland “Super-B” style pattern – ergonomically styled and sized for generous fit and superior freedom of movement
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Bound
- Materials: Microporous film laminate with strengthening polyester scrim. 68 gsm.
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles. Also available in lab coats, overshoes, sleeves etc
- Dirt, Oil and Grease
- Non-hazardous Liquids
- Non-hazardous Liquids (Aerosol)
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- Dry Particle - Aerosols
- Paint Booth
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Windblade & similar manufacture
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)