ChemMax® 1 - Your First Level of Chemical Protection
ChemMax® 1 is constructed with a unique polyethylene barrier film and a continuous filament polypropylene nonwoven fabric. ChemMax®1 garments bar many harmful contaminants from penetrating to inner clothing.
ChemMAX® 1 is the entry level lightweight coverall featuring a HDPE film laminated to a PE substrate. Effective protection against range of commonly used chemicals combined with taped seams, double zip & storm flap and Lakeland’s unique Super-B style.
Download Lakeland’s Guide to the Selection of Chemical Protective Clothing to assist in improved selection of the best suit for the job and for permeation and physical properties comparisons.
ChemMax® 1 Brand Features
- Taped seam means a fully sealed seam against liquid and dust ingress.
- Double zip / storm flap for secure protection to front fastening.
- Double layer cushioned knee-pads for comfort and security.
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 In
- Chemical Permeation Database Gb V2 Aug 2018
- Ce Size Diagram 2018
- Ce Chem Max 1 Pds In
- Ce Push Lock Glove Pds In
- Brand Details
- Chemical Data
- Seam Types: Stitched and taped
- Material: Polyethylene barrier film & Continuous filament polypropylene non-woven
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles, cushioned knee-pads
- Colour: Yellow
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Testing: Permeation tested against a basic range of chemicals.
- Chemical Handling
- Tank Cleaning
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- Maintenance applications
- Oil-spill clean-ups
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
ChemMax® garments are flammable and should not be used around heat, flames or sparks. As they are certified to the anti-static standard EN 1149-5, they may be suitable for use in some explosive atmospheres, though be aware that anti-static treatments may wear off during use. For applications where chemical protection is worn over FR protective clothing, in applications with risk of contact with flames or heat or in high risk explosive atmospheres, consider using Pyrolon® garments rather than ChemMax®. Selection of the appropriate garment for an application is the final responsibility of the user and should be based on a comprehensive risk assessment conducted by a suitably qualified safety professional. Refer to the Lakeland "Guide to Chemical Suit Selection" for guidance.