TomTex™ Coverall - double zip & storm flap and elasticated hood, cuffs, waist and anklesStyle Number: ETO428
Lightweight Type 3/4 coverall designed for agricultural and industrial spray cleaning applications.
- HDPE film co-extruded with spunbond PP for a smooth and consistent fabric with superior handle and drape.
- Very soft, flexible and lightweight fabric for superior comfort. Stitched and taped seams with double zip and storm-flap front fastening.
- Very low noise level for increased comfort.
- Pale green colour - ideal for public operations.
- Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
Features: Tape sealed seams, Double zip / storm flap front fastening, Elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles, "Super B“ pattern
- SM - 3XL
- Case Size
|Challenge Chemical||CAS Number||Physical State||Normalized Breakthrough Time|
|Carbon Disulphide||Not Tested|
|Ethyl Acetate||Not Tested|
|Sulphuric Acid (96%)||>480|
Permeation test data relates to "Normalised Breakthrough" which measures the time for the permeation rate to reach a specific speed (In CE EN 6529 testing, 1.0µg/min/cm2 and in US ASTM F739 testing, 0.1µg/min/cm2). This does not indicate when the chemical first breaks through the fabric and is not an indication of how long the suit can be safely used as the chemical may have permeated through the fabric before the Normalised Breakthrough time. This might be critical in cases of chemicals with high toxicity.