ChemMax® 3 Coverall with double zip & storm flap with hook & loop fastening. Elasticated hood, cuffs & waist and ankles.Style Number: CT3S418V
Works with Lakeland’s PermaSURE®; on-line tool providing instant safe-use times for over 4000 chemicals.
Superior multi-layer barrier polymer construction laminated to spunbond PP substrate - 170gsm.
Extrusion fabric construction results in smoother and more consistent fabric than bonded or glued competitors.
- Coverall with double zip & storm flap with hook and loop fastenings, elasticated hood, waist, wrists and ankles.
- Storm flaps feature hook & loop fastening for easy re-use (Note: only uncontaminated and undamaged coveralls should be re-used)
- Superior softness and flexibility and more consistent chemical barrier (no ‘pinching’ or thinner bond points as seen in competitor fabrics).
- European manufactured fabric, tested against a full range of chemical warfare agents for anti-terror and civil defence operations.
- Coverall with elasticated hood, cuffs, waist and ankles and Velcro fastening to zip flaps for easier re-use if undamaged and un-contaminated.
- Very low noise level -safer and improved comfort. Cushioned double-layer knee pads for increased comfort and safety.
- Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability
Features: Elastic wrists and ankles, Elastic waist, Double storm flap with hook and loop closure, "Super B“ pattern
- SM - 3XL
- Case Size
ChemMax® 3 Documents
|Physical Property||Test Method||Units||Test Results|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN 530||Cycles||>2000 cycles / Class 6|
|Burst Strength||ISO 2960||Kilopascal||112.3kPa Class 2|
|Flex Cracking Resistance||ISO 7854||Cycles||150,000 flexes/ Class 4|
|Hydrostatic Head||ISO 811||-|
|Puncture Resistance||EN 863||Newtons||18.0N / Class 2|
|Resistance to Ignition||EN 13274-4||-|
|Seam Strength||EN 5082||Newtons||165.28N / Class 4|
|Tensile Strength - cd||ISO 13934||Newtons||110.0N / Class 2|
|Tensile Strength - md||ISO 13934||Newtons||170.0N / Class 3|
|Trapezoidal Tear - cd||EN 9073||Newtons||72.7N / Class 3|
|Trapezoidal Tear - md||EN 9073||Newtons||134.44N / Class 5|
|Trapezoidal Tear - mean||EN 9073||Newtons||103.57N / Class 5|
Physical properties data is based on standard tests required by CE certification designed to allow easy comparison of the strength, durability and robustness of different garments. Lakeland's "Guide to Chemical Suit Selection" contains easy reference comparison tables of Lakeland garments with main competitors along with a glossary with brief explanation of the tests.
|Challenge Chemical||CAS Number||Physical State||Normalized Breakthrough Time|
|Sodium Hydroxide||>480 (50%)|
|Sulphuric Acid (96%)||>480|
|PCB (Transformer Oil)||PCB||Liquid||>480|
NOTE: Permeation test data relates to "Normalised Breakthrough" which measures the time for the permeation rate to reach a specific speed (In CE EN 6529 testing, 1.0µg/min/cm2 and in US ASTM F739 testing, 0.1µg/min/cm2). This does not indicate when the chemical first breaks through the fabric and is not an indication of how long the suit can be safely used as the chemical may have permeated through the fabric before the Normalised Breakthrough time. This might be critical in cases of chemicals with high toxicity.