A unique multi-risk combination of chemical, flame & heat, welding, arc, and anti-static protection... all in one coverall...
Pyrolon® TPCR is unique. A limited life, multi-risk coverall which offers protection against multiple hazards including chemical splash and spray (Type 3&4), flames and heat (EN 11612), welding and allied processes (EN 11611) and the heat hazards of Arc-flash (EN 61482-1&2 - with an extremely high ATPV arc protection factor of almost 22 cals!). In addition it is anti-static to EN 1149-5 and is coloured bright orange for easy identification.
It is also tough and whilst classed as a limited life garment sufficiently durable to last several uses where not contaminated or damaged (even "reusable" chemical suits should not be used again once damaged or contaminated!). The Pyrolon® TPCR base fabric is a felt-like, needle-punched nonwoven making use of a unique FR fibre based on viscose with an FR PCV film laminated to it to provide chemical protection. The density of the material provides excellent flame and heat protective properties – evidenced by its very high protection factor of 21.9 cals against the heat hazards of arc flash.
Pyrolon® TPCR does not need to be worn with a separate thermal protective garment, as it is certified to EN 11612 and itself provides effective protection against heat and flame, with heat resistance test results of A1/A2 and B1,C1,D1,E1 and F1.
Pyrolon® TPCR Brand Features
- Certified to FR standandards EN 11612 and EN 11611.
- Multi-risk protection limited life coverall with excellent heat protective properties and chemical protective properties
- Chemical barrier film with stitched and taped seams for Type 3 & 4 protection
- Dense fabric means excellent arc-flash protection with high ATPV of almost 22 cals.
- Tough and durable can be used several times where undamaged and uncontaminated
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 De
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 Es
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 Fr
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 Nl
- Ce Chem Select Guide 2018 Pl
- Ce Chem Select Guide Gb 2018
- Ce Size Diagram 2018
- Ce Pyrolon Tpcr Pds De
- Ce Pyrolon Tpcr Pds Es
- Ce Pyrolon Tpcr Pds Fr
- Ce Pyrolon Tpcr Pds Gb
- Ce Pyrolon Tpcr Pds Nl
- Ce Pyrolon Tpcr Pds Pl
- Brand Details
- Chemical Data
- Seam Types: Stitched and taped seam
- Materials: Proprietary FR treated needle punched non-woven fabric coated with an FR PVC Film. 330 gsm.
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with elastic hood, wrists and ankles. Double storm flap front fastening.
- Colours: Orange with grey seams
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- On-site temporary contractors – supply all protection required in one suit
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 11612 Flame & Heat Protection
- EN 11611 Welding & Allied Processes
- EN 61482-1-2 Arc-Flash
Pyrolon® TPCR garments are engineered using a unique viscose based fibre that will not ignite or melt under normal conditions when in contact with flames, combined with an FR PVC film to provide chemical protection. Certified to the EN 11612 FR standard it will provide, when worn as a single layer garment protection against heat and flames as well as chemical protection to EN 14605 Types 3 & 4. Heat protection classes are B1, C1, D1, E1 & F1.