A unique multi-risk combination of chemical, flame & heat, welding, arc, and anti-static protection... all in one coverall...
Pyrolon® TPCR is unique. A limited life, multi-risk coverall which offers protection against multiple hazards including chemical splash and spray (Type 3&4), flames and heat (EN 11612), welding and allied processes (EN 11611) and the heat hazards of Arc-flash (EN 61482-1&2 - with an extremely high ATPV arc protection factor of almost 22 cals!). In addition it is anti-static to EN 1149-5 and is coloured bright orange for easy identification.
It is also tough and whilst classed as a limited life garment sufficiently durable to last several uses where not contaminated or damaged (even "reusable" chemical suits should not be used again once damaged or contaminated!). The Pyrolon® TPCR base fabric is a felt-like, needle-punched nonwoven making use of a unique FR fibre based on viscose with an FR PCV film laminated to it to provide chemical protection. The density of the material provides excellent flame and heat protective properties – evidenced by its very high protection factor of 21.9 cals against the heat hazards of arc flash.
Pyrolon® TPCR does not need to be worn with a separate thermal protective garment, as it is certified to EN 11612 and itself provides effective protection against heat and flame, with heat resistance test results of A1/A2 and B1,C1,D1,E1 and F1.
Pyrolon® TPCR Brand Features
- Certified to FR standandards EN 11612 and EN 11611.
- Multi-risk protection limited life coverall with excellent heat protective properties and chemical protective properties
- Chemical barrier film with stitched and taped seams for Type 3 & 4 protection
- Dense fabric means excellent arc-flash protection with high ATPV of almost 22 cals.
- Tough and durable can be used several times where undamaged and uncontaminated
Pyrolon® TPCR Documents
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Stitched and taped seam
- Materials: Proprietary FR treated needle punched non-woven fabric coated with an FR PVC Film. 330 gsm.
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with elastic hood, wrists and ankles. Double storm flap front fastening.
- Colours: Orange with grey seams
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- On-site temporary contractors – supply all protection required in one suit
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 11612 Flame & Heat Protection
- EN 11611 Welding & Allied Processes
- EN 61482-1-2 Arc-Flash