SafeGard® SMS -Lightweight Breathable Protection for Both Dry Particulate and Aerosol Mist
SafeGard® SMS from Lakeland is well named for its ability to keep employees safe from numerous dry particles, aerosol mist and light liquid hazards. SafeGard® garments can be used in work environments where hazardous or non-hazardous contaminants may be present.
SafeGard® SMS features 3 tough layers to keep contaminants out. The 2 outer layers are made of spunbonded polypropylene filaments that stand up to tearing and abrasion, while the inner layer is melt-blown polypropylene microfibers that filter out potentially harmful particulates and liquids. Protection is a given and breathability is the bonus with Lakeland SafeGard® SMS.
SafeGard® SMS coveralls feature a deluxe pattern with 1 chest pocket and 1 hip pocket, for convenience, as well as an elastic back,for better fit and wearer comfort. An Economy version of SafeGard® SMS coveralls, without these added design features, is also available to provide the same great protection in a slightly more cost-effective style.
SafeGard® SMS Brand Features
- Dust, Dirt and Particulate Protection
- Effective Protection for Aerosol Mist and Light Liquid Hazards
- Breathable SMS Fabric Protects While Keeping Wearer Cool and Comfortable
- Available in Both White and Blue
- Brand Details
- Chemical Data
- Seam Type: Serged
- Materials: 45 gram/m2 SMS - 3 Layers of Polypropylene (Spunbonded/Meltblown/Spunbonded)
- Garment Configurations for SafeGard SMS: Coveralls, Lab Coat, Shirt, Pants
- Garment Configurations for SafeGard Economy SMS: Coveralls
- Colors: White and Blue
- Dirt, Oil and Grease
- Hazardous Dry Particulates
- Non-hazardous Liquids
- Non-hazardous Liquids (Aerosol)
- Dry Particle - Aerosols