Micromax® NS Coverall - Hi-VizStyle Number: EMN428RT(White) EMN428ORT (Orange)
Micromax® NS Coverall with reflective tape.
- Biomotion tape configuration on arms and legs with X back design for increased visibility and safety.
- Available in White(EMN428RT) and Orange (EMN428ORT).
- Compliant to AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class N Night Use Only, AS/NZS 1906.4.2010 Reflectivity of Materials (Tape only).
- Fabric achieves the highest protection against biological hazards including blood and bodily fluids tested to EN 14126.
- Compliant to CE Type 5 /6 Hazardous Dusts (incl Asbestos) and Light Liquid Sprays incl Water, Oil, Grease and Aerosols.
- Passes 60 minutes ASTM F903 Penetration Test on 100% Concentration Diazinon, Motor Oil-40wt, Bleach(Household), Isocyanate based Paints, 50% Concentration on Sodium Hydroxide and 10% Sodium Hypochlorite.
- Suitable for wear during night and low light operations within road traffic, mining, waste water, security site operations above and below ground.
- Added benefit of providing protection against radioactive particulates as well as being Anti-Static.
- Micromax NS fabric is also certified in Australia as UPF 35 : Very Good Sun Protection, therefore providing sun protection to workers wearing lightweight t-shirt and shorts as undergarments in Australian, New Zealand and PNG climates.
Features: Attached hood, Elastic ankle, Elastic face and wrists, Elastic hood
- SM - 3XL
- Case Size
MicroMax® NS Physical Properties
|Physical Property||Test Method||Units||Test Results|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN 530||>100 cycles/Class 1|
|Burst Strength||ISO 2960||50.9kPa / Class 1|
|Flex Cracking Resistance||ISO 7854||40,000 flexes/Class 4|
|Hydrostatic Head||ISO 811||351cm / n/a|
|Puncture Resistance||EN 863||6.2N / Class 1|
|Resistance to Ignition||EN 13274-4||Pass / n/a|
|Seam Strength||EN 5082||88.8N / Class 3|
|Tensile Strength - cd||ISO 13934||34N / Class 1|
|Tensile Strength - md||ISO 13934||79.87 / Class 2|
|Trapezoidal Tear - cd||EN 9073||19.4N / Class 1|
|Trapezoidal Tear - md||EN 9073||28.1N / Class 2|
|Trapezoidal Tear - mean||EN 9073||23.75N / Class 2|
MicroMax® NS Chemical Penetration Data
|Chemical Test||CAS Number||Physical State||Test Results|
|Butan-1-ol||Liquid||R = Class 3 / P = Class 2|
|o-Xylene||Liquid||R = Class 3 / P = Class 2|
|Sodium Hydroxide 10%||Liquid||R = Class 3 / P = Class 3|
|Sulphuric Acid 30%||Liquid||R = Class 3 / P = Class 3|